Please read below and contact us if you have any questions:
- We deliver out product Australia wide with FREE SHIPPING no matter how many products you order and where you live ( we deliver everywhere). This is a unique feature of our store and we are proud to offer this service to all Australians
- All orders are usually shipped out next day or within 2 business days at most.
- You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number and link to track your delivery. Feel free to check your tracking daily to see it's progress.
- Delivery usually takes 5-8 working days depending on the location (some remote areas may take a few days longer).
- Couriers will not leave parcels unattended. If you can’t be available to accept your delivery, you may contact the courier directly to provide them with an “Authority to Leave” the parcel unattended.
List of couriers we use and their tracking pages:
- Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- Hunter Express: https://www.hunterexpress.com.au/tracking/
- Couriers Please: https://www.couriersplease.com.au/tools-track/
- Aramex Australia: https://www.aramex.com.au/
- Allied Express: https://www.alliedexpress.com.au/services/track-trace/
- Bonds Courier: https://bondscouriers.com.au/
- Sendle: https://try.sendle.com/en-au/tracking
PLEASE note: Some items can ship from our second warehouse (mainly the made in Australia range) so your delivery may be split but we will advise you of this once the items are shipped.
Q:What if my order hasn’t arrived within the specified time:
A: Contact our team who will investigate and find out what has happened. If the item is lost or misplaced we will offer you a FULL REFUND or a REPLACEMENT. That is our GUARANTEE to all of our customers.
Q: Item is showing as delivered but I haven’t got it:
A: It is possible due to contactless deliveries that the delivery person left it somewhere around your house. Please check first before contacting our team to help if you cannot find it.
Q: Scanning is not showing as picked up, has the item been sent?
A: Yes it has been sent but sometimes there is a delay for the scanning events to occur as we use an agent who collects in bulk and does not always scan in right away and also Australia Post sometimes skips depot scanning to speed up deliveries.
Contact us if you have more questions.